EARLY MATCH AUSTRALIA PTY. LTD.
ABN 47 631 305 434
Our website (earlymatch.com.au), the EarlyMatch mobile app available via Google Play or the Apple App Store (eaach a Mobile App) are owned by Early Match Australia Pty. Ltd. ABN 47 631 305 434 (we, us or our).
1 Definitions and interpretation
Harmful Code means any computer code or routine that is harmful, destructive, disabling or that assists in or enables theft, alteration, denial of service, unauthorised disclosure or destruction or corruption of data (including viruses, worms, spyware, adware, ransomware, keyloggers and trojans), but excluding passwords, software keys and like features that are security features or intended elements of software used to prevent unauthorised access and use.
Intellectual Property includes copyright in the design of, and all content appearing on the Website and each Mobile App, trademarks (including logos), domain names, rights in computer software, databases and lists, confidential information, know-how and trade secrets, whether registered or unregistered.
Organisation means an organisation on behalf of whom the Website or a Mobile App is accessed or used.
- any person who accesses and uses the Website and the Mobile App;
- where an individual accesses or uses the Website and the Mobile App for or on behalf of an Organisation, the Organisation on whose behalf such access or use is made; and
- where an individual accesses or uses the Website and the Mobile App for or on behalf of a minor, the minor on whose behalf such access or use is made,
and references to ‘your‘ have a corresponding meaning.
2.1 The content on the Website and the Mobile Apps has been prepared for the use and information of residents in Australia and accordingly the Website and the Mobile Apps and their contents are designed to comply with Australian law. The brands and any other names used for products, and regulation of their supply, may vary between countries and, accordingly, the content of the Website and the Mobile Apps is not intended to be accurate for persons outside Australia.
2.2 While the Website and the Mobile Apps may make reference to property information and their opportunity, it is not intended to be relied on to provide specific property advice or financial advice or as a substitute for property or financial advices. You should seek and rely on professional advice from your financial advisor or property advisor in relation to all matters concerning your decision of buying, selling or renting a property.
2.3 While all reasonable efforts are made to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Website and the Mobile Apps, we have no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Website and/or a Mobile App.
2.4 The inclusion on the Website and/or the Mobile Apps of any information about a particular product does not constitute a representation or warranty that the product is available in any particular place or at all.
3 Intellectual property
3.2 You may not use any of our trademarks without our prior written consent, except to legitimately identify our products or services.
3.3 No part of the Website or the Mobile Apps may be:
- distributed or copied for any commercial purpose, nor incorporated in any other work or publication (whether in hard copy, electronic or any other form); or
- resold, published, copied, reproduced, transmitted or stored (including on or to any other website or in any other electronic form),
without our express prior written permission, except that you may print, or download to your hard drive, extracts from the Website or the Mobile Apps only for informational and non-commercial purposes. Any reproduction of content from the Website or the Mobile Apps must include a prominent acknowledgement of our rights in the relevant content.
3.4 We do not warrant nor represent that your use of any of the content of the Website and/or the Mobile Apps will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with us.
5 Additional terms
6 Your responsibilities
6.1 You agree to use the Website and the Mobile Apps only for the purpose for which it is being provided. You agree not to use the Website or the Mobile Apps for any improper, injurious, offensive or unlawful purposes. You agree not to damage or disrupt the Website or any Mobile App. You agree not to use the Website or the Mobile Apps for any commercial purposes without our permission. You agree not to impersonate any person or entity, and not violate any applicable law regarding use of personal or identification information.
6.2 You are responsible for providing all personal information about you that is required to allow us to provide the products and services to you, including any such personal information that you are required or permitted to provide to us through the Website and/or the Mobile App. You are responsible for ensuring that all of your personal information is correct and up to date at all times. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we will:
- have no responsibility to ensure that your personal information is correct and/or up to date; and
- not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense of any kind, whether direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive or otherwise, suffered or incurred by you in connection with any inaccurate or incomplete information (including in respect of your personal information) provided by you to us or any fact, matter, circumstance, event, thing, matter, outcome or consequence arising or which may arise as a consequence of, or in connection with, any inaccurate or incomplete information (including in respect of your personal information) provided by you to us (including anything done or omitted to be done by a property representative in reliance on any inaccurate or incomplete information (including in respect of your personal information) provided by you to us).
6.3 You are responsible for making your own assessment of the suitability of the Website and the Mobile Apps, and the information available from the Website and/or the Mobile Apps, for achieving your purposes.
6.4 You are responsible for any actions you take based on information obtained through the Website and the Mobile Apps, and all outcomes resulting from your use of that information.
6.5 You agree that you will at all times comply fully with all relevant laws, ordinances, rules, regulations and orders or decisions of all relevant regulatory bodies that apply from time to time to the Website and/or the Mobile Apps, or any of the information made available to you through the Website or the Mobile Apps.
6.6 Without limiting the foregoing, you must not:
- use the Website or the Mobile Apps to do anything that would breach a person’s privacy or disclose private, confidential or secure information;
- use the Website or the Mobile Apps to defame us, our employees or other individuals;
- upload or otherwise transmit to the Website or the Mobile Apps any Harmful Code; or
- post or transmit to the Website or the Mobile Apps any non-authorised material including material that is, in our opinion, likely to cause annoyance, or which is defamatory, racist, abusive, obscene, indecent, violent, threatening, pornographic, infringes a person’s intellectual property (including the Intellectual Property), is unlawful, is fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, constitutes spamming or ‘trolling’ or contains commercial sales messages or otherwise or which is detrimental to our or any other person’s systems or network security.
6.7 If the Website or the Mobile Apps permits you or any other user to post any information to it, this does not mean that we authorise or endorse any information you may post to the Website or the Mobile Apps, or that is posted to the Website or the Mobile Apps by any other user. We reserve the right to take down this information at our sole discretion and without notice.
6.8 The Website and the Mobile Apps may be upgraded or updated from time to time. This may include upgrades, modifications, bug fixes, patches and other error corrections (including for the purposes of addressing any security vulnerabilities or removal of Harmful Code in the Website and/or the Mobile Apps) and/or the addition of new features on the Website or the Mobile Apps (Updates). Our services may not operate properly and the security of your device, software or systems may be compromised if you do not install all Updates. You are responsible for installing all Updates and where they are automatically electronically installed on your device and/or connected products you have purchased from us, you expressly consent to such automatic Updates.
6.9 You are responsible for protecting the device from which you access the Website and/or a Mobile App, and any of your other software and systems, from Harmful Code that may be transmitted from any Websites or Mobile Apps by installing and implementing your own security and system checks.
7 Accessibility and Functioning of the Website and Mobile Apps
7.1 We will use our best efforts to ensure that the Website and the Mobile Apps are free from defects and Harmful Code at all times and will also endeavour to ensure the Website and the Mobile Apps are available at all times other than during periods of maintenance. However, we do not warrant that the Website or the Mobile Apps will function uninterruptedly or without errors or defects, that it will be secure or free from Harmful Code, or that information provided on or through the Website or the Mobile Apps will be complete, accurate, up-to-date or suitable for your purposes.
8.1 The information provided on the Website and the Mobile Apps is for general guidance only and should not be relied on for financial or property advice. You must make your own assessment and seek financial and property advice of the suitability and appropriateness of any opportunities featured on, and the information contained on, the Website and/or any Mobile App.
8.2 We make no representation that the products displayed on the Website and/or any Mobile App are currently available or that their specifications on the Website are current and complete. Display of any product does not constitute an offer or undertaking by us or any other person as to the availability, supply or use of that product.
8.3 Subject to any applicable law, the use of the information on the Website or the Mobile Apps is at your own risk. We, our directors, employees, shareholders, agents and other representatives will not, under any circumstances and whether in tort (including negligence), contract or on any other legal basis, be liable for any injury, loss or damage arising out of or related to the use, or inability to use, the information or other content on the Website or the Mobile Apps, or any information provided through the Website or the Mobile Apps by electronic mail or otherwise. This limitation of liability includes, but is not limited to, compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and third party claims.
8.4 Any forward looking statements on the Website or a Mobile App, including statements about future performance and solutions, may rely on a number of assumptions concerning future events and be subject to a number of uncertainties and other factors, which may be outside of our control and which could cause actual results to differ materially from such statements.
9 Limitation of liability
9.2 Subject to paragraph 9.1, your use of the Website, the Mobile Apps and any other products or services we provide to you, including (but not limited to) any fact, matter, circumstance, event, thing, outcome or consequence arising or which may arise as a consequence of, or in connection with, your use of the Website and/or the Mobile Apps or any other products or services we provide to you, is entirely at your risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, including the Australian Consumer Law:
- we will not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense of any kind, whether direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive or otherwise, suffered or incurred by you in connection with:
- your access to or use of the Website or the Mobile Apps, or the content on or accessed through them, or as a result of the inaccessibility of the Website or the Mobile Apps and/or the fact that certain information or materials contained on them are incorrect, incomplete or not up-to-date (including in respect of any of your personal information); and
- any fact, matter, circumstance, event, thing, outcome or consequence arising or
which may arise as a consequence of, or in connection with, your use of the Website and/or the Mobile Apps or any other products or services we provide to you (including anything done or omitted to be done by a property representative in reliance on any inaccurate or incomplete information (including in respect of your personal information) provided by you to us);
- all warranties, representations and guarantees, (whether expressed, implied, or statutory) in relation to the Website and/or the Mobile Apps or any of their content are excluded, including any implied warranties of merchantability for a particular purpose or non-infringement of the Intellectual Property (or any part of it); and
- if you are using the Website or the Mobile Apps or their content for business purposes, our liability is limited to the re-supply of services acquired for this purpose.
10.1 Any communication or material transmitted to the Website or the Mobile Apps by electronic mail or otherwise (other than your personal information) will be treated as non-confidential and nonproprietary. Any such communication or material you transmit, including ideas, suggestions, information or other material (other than your personal information), becomes our property and may be used reproduced, published, modified, adapted and transmitted without restriction.
10.2 Internet transmissions are never entirely secure or private and any information you provide through the Website or the Mobile App may be read or intercepted by others. We will not have any liability for the interception, ‘hacking’ or other unauthorised access of information through the Website or the Mobile Apps.
11 Third Party Websites
11.1 The Website and the Mobile Apps contain links to third party websites. These websites have not been prepared by and are not controlled by us. Links to third party websites are provided for your convenience only and do not imply that we check, endorse, approve or agree with any of the content on, or goods or services available through or promoted on, those websites.
12.1 You may not link from any website to the Website or the Mobile App in any way without our prior written consent. We reserve the right to prohibit links to the Website or the Mobile Apps and you agree to remove or cease any link upon our request. You may not incorporate any part of the material on the Website or the Mobile Apps into any other website by use of framing.
13 Governing Law
15.2 Where you provide personal information to obtain any information or to create an account with us or to participate in any promotion or competition through the Website or a Mobile App, that personal information must be correct, complete and up to date. If you are providing personal information about any person other than yourself, you warrant that you are authorised to provide that information.
15.3 If we provide you with a username and password you are responsible for keeping this username and password secure and are responsible for all use of, and activity carried out under, this username.
16 Contact Us
Early Match Australia Pty. Ltd.
Level 4, 11 York St
Sydney Startup Hub
Sydney NSW 2000